What If I Have Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Don’t ignore symptoms, especially if more than one person is feeling them.  If you think you are suffering from carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning you should;

Get fresh air immediately.  Open doors windows. Turn off combustion appliances and leave house.

Go to an emergency room.  Be sure to tell the physician that you suspect CO poisoning.

Be prepared to answer the following questions:  Is anyone else in your household complaining of similar symptoms?  Did everyone’s symptoms appear about the same time?  Are you using any fuel burning appliances in the home?  Has anyone inspected your appliances lately?  Are you certain they are working properly?

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *